My Business Account
My Business Account is a secure online portal that lets you access your CRA business accounts online. Business accounts include GST/HST (except for GST/HST accounts administered by Revenu Québec), payroll, corporation income taxes, excise taxes, excise duties, and more.
To see the full list of My Business Account services, go to What can I do on My Business Account.
We have recently improved My Business Account to better meet your needs. Now you can:
- submit requested supporting documents online for programs, credits, rebates, incentives, including documentation to support a Notice of Objection
- submit a service complaint or a taxpayer relief request
- set up pre-authorized debit payments online
- sign up to receive an email when you have notices and other correspondence available to view online, such as a corporation income tax Notice of Assessment, Reassessment or Audit
- file a GST return, rebate, or election
- authorize a representative online
Functionality under development includes:
- being able to view the displayed assessed information for a corporation income tax return and schedules
- displaying Capital Dividend Account balance information
- improving the Set up pre-authorized debit payments feature (e.g. MyPayment)
- improving the Submit requested documents feature
We are interested in your general feedback about My Business Account, including your experience using some of the new features or any thoughts you may have on the new functionality under development. Please share any ideas you may have for features the CRA could add to make it easier for you or your representative. Also, please let us know how we can best raise awareness of My Business Account.
For those who have not yet registered for My Business Account, are there any specific reasons you have not registered?
- Like this post 0
- Dislike this post 0