Keeping up to date
Owning and running a business takes time. For new businesses, it can be hard just learning what your businesses tax-filing obligations are. And once you have figured out the basics, it can be hard to stay up to date with changes or new services that could make running your business easier.
The CRA continues to improve its services to help businesses meet their tax obligations. We want to be sure we share information with you effectively so you can quickly and easily see what's new, and know where to go for more information if you need to.
We are interested in your feedback about how we communicate with you:
- when you have a question about the CRA's business services, where do you look first?
- do you actively check for updates on what's new from the CRA or do you wait until you hear about it?
- did you know the CRA has a Twitter account? If you follow us, do you find the information useful?
- the CRA offers webinars and posts videos online. If you have seen them, did you find them useful? Are there any topics you would like us to cover?
- the checklist for new small businesses is one tool that provides information on your filing obligations. Can you suggest other tools that would help you meet your obligations?
- can you suggest how to best send updates or reminders?
Please share any other thoughts you may have on what the CRA could do to better communicate general information and new services to you.
- Like this post 0
- Dislike this post 0